Here are some links for you to dip into:
- Something I wrote in November 2014 about Holacracy and my response to it – Dadamac Holacracy Lite.
- An update –Dadamac Holacracy Lite – February 2015 update.
- Mainly an introduction to Dadamac – includes paragraph on Growing Dadamac with Holacracy –Connecting with Dadamac? Start here.
- From the Holacracy website – Holacracy is a new way of running an organization that removes power from a management hierarchy and distributes it across clear roles, which can then be executed autonomously, without a micromanaging boss. The work is actually more structured than in a conventional company…. See – Holacracy – how it works.
- Next Holacracy introductory session in London (Islington) is on April 5th 2015 – see the half-day taster workshop details at the Evolving Organisation website.
I am exploring with Sally McCutchion of Evolving Organisation how we will launch Dadamac as a Holacracy. This will probably consist of six months support with facilitation and coaching from Evolving Organisation.
Nikki Fishman and I have already done initial taster workshops (and I recently did a revision session). Dadamac has three places on the next half day taster workshop, so we are waiting until people have experienced that before moving on towards the launch. The more people we have with some previous theoretical knowledge or practical experience of Holacracy before we launch the easier the launch process will be for all of us (including the people who are new to Holacracy).